If feasting your eyes on the most spectacular vistas of Europe, while navigating the tightest twisties on two wheels gets you all revved up, then this Motorcycle tour of Europe’s most exciting roads is just for you. You’ll be riding in the shade of the breath-taking and renowned Black Forest while passing beautiful timber-framed houses, stopping off to experience Europe’s heyday royal life in phenomenal castles, walk the cobblestone streets of medieval towns and villages and even behold Switzerland’s glorious snow-capped Alpine peaks. Once the bikes are parked, we invite you to immerse yourself in chocolate euphoria of the freshest Black Forest Cake and you’ll even have an unbelievably unique opportunity to go wine-tasting on the French wine route in Alsace.
This journey is a complete and unforgettable delight on every level! Come ride Europe with us!
Tour at a Glance
|Austria, France, Germany, Lichtenstein, Switzerland
|June – Sept
|9 Days / 8 Nights
|Level of Difficulty
|Average Daily Distance
- See Europe’s finest landscapes from the seat of your BMW850GS
- Visit magnificent castles and medieval towns and villages
- Ride your motorcycle in the shade of legendary Black Forest
- Splash out and taste some of Frances’ finest wines on the Alsace Route des Vins
- Tantalise your taste buds on the one and only original Black Forest Cake in the Black Forest